Ulmia tools

This strikes me as one of those posts made by fictitious people in order to direct we of a common interest towards a product paying for such services. Anyone using Google could have found an Ulmia dealer in a second. This feels like a shilling thread. My apologies if my conspiracy engine is on overload.

Well, I am not a fake person,thank you. As forblooking on googlevyes I can find one new. Price 175.00 just looking to save some cash. As for the remarks I have gotten I realize this site is full of *******s.... I will quit after this reply.

Sorry to see some incorrect assumptions were made, Frank. We've had some less than honest people show up in the past, so it has become perhaps too easy to jump to conclusions.

There has also been a spate of it happening on some other boards, so that may have helped (edit: hurt :doh:)

At that price I'm with Jim, it doesn't look to hard to make...

Well now I feel just terrible. This is why I apologized in advance in the first post. The written word is so limiting and certainly the fact that a used item was being sought would have sent a very different message. As Ryan mentions there has been a run of this over the last few days and that did have my sensitivity up. As a learning experience, I should compose my thoughts and submit them to the moderators and let them do their job. Once again, my apologies to one and all.