Book Rack Anyone?

Hey Dave, I would love to see a tutorial on any of the SU projects. Really having trouble learning this program. Been trying to go back thru all your posts for tips.
Thanks

Lori, I'll get started on a tutorial then for the display style. It sounds like you might want some more basic stuff. If you'd like some specific help just ask. Either start a thread or send me a PM. If I've already got something to answer your questions, I'll post a link. Otherwise I can do something up. If you don't want to start a thread, either PM me or add your request to the sticky thread I put up asking for tutorial ideas.

Thanks Dave. Something basic sounds pretty good. I have slowly been trying different things, while following along with the SU tutorials at google. Part of the problem is I don't have alot of time to devote to this, but I keep on trying. Any help is greatly appreciated.

...Is anyone interested in a tutorial on how I created the display style? Or the text on the curved spine of the book?
Yes to both questions. ;) I've admireed that book rack design since I first saw it, and I'd be interested in seeing how you did the display style. And cats and springy doorstops are always a good mix. :)

Vaughn, I have to give credit for the book title to my brother, Steve. He says he's been reading it and I can only guess that he finds it a gripping story. He said the next book on his list of must reads is from the How It Works series called Salt Shakers. He's in to some pretty heavy reading. :rofl:

I'll work on the text tutorial tomorrow. cheers.