Hey Brent, Here's an accessory for Bob

Now that would be awesome. If only we had trees here in the desert! :D

But seriously, I'm going to look at getting firewood permit for one of the forest areas around here.

I don't know much about it, but I've seen folks go and collect firewood in the forests. I know they mark the trees, maybe even cut them down, and you can go and chop them up and take them home.

That machine would sure make it a lot faster to make the wood usable!

I imagine that rig would cost as much as a whole bobcat!

I've seen it before, but it is very impressive, one guy could cut and split a LOT of firewood in a day with that.

I often marvel at what clever monkeys we can be! :thumb:

That was sick. You show me that after I spent yesterday with an axe, a sledge, and some wedges making big ones into wood stove size.

Enjoy,
JimB

Yeah but you only have to step out the back door to get the big ones. Brent and Bob would have to haul themselves a fair piece just to get at the big ones. :D

That was sick. You show me that after I spent yesterday with an axe, a sledge, and some wedges making big ones into wood stove size.

Enjoy,
JimB

Why would you need wood stove size pieces of wood............................... last I heard California had gone all modern with electricity and natural gas piped into the homes....:D:rofl::rofl:

My dad could have used one of those things when I was little... he cut cord wood with a double edged broad axe... usually did 5 or 6 cords over the summer for people who didn't want to or couldn't cut their own.... he did graduate to a chain saw to bring the trees down, but still split with a maul and wedges... matter of fact, he did it just for fun in his later years and was loading a cord to deliver when he had his heart attack.