When I started working on my organ project, I knew I needed to buy more glue, sandpaper and few other items. I went to my favorite site for sandpaper, Klingspor and ordered sandpaper. While at the site, I checked out their brand of glue and saw it was a little cheaper than Titebond, so, hey why not. I ordered glue from them. And I really think it works as well as the Titebond.
I also noticed they had these glue applicater on sale. They are called the Glue-bot. Comes in two sizes, big and little. I didn't really see a need for the big one, the bottle the glue comes in dispenses glue fast enough and covers a good area. But, they have a small one called the Babe-bot. Hold 4 oz. I think. I decided to give it a try, being I knew I was going to have quite a few small items to glue up. Got to say, I love the little guy. Makes it very easy to get the glue where I want it on the little stuff and as long as I remember to put the cap on the nozzle stays clear. I have several nozzles for it and if I let one plug up, I put on a new one and soak the old one in water over night and it seems to clean up nicely. That's it. I like it. Just thought I'd mention it.