My DIY Lumber Hauler

Alan's thread made me really want a logosol saw mill. The wood cart video prompted the logosil demo video which I watched next.

your video was very well done Alan Is the center support (the 2by4) that connects the rear and the front removable to make for easier storage?

Cool idea Alan i like the adjustable aspect. Quiet a few years ago i made a similar hauler but for manual hauling of drywall. My bed was fixed and i built an angled frame up 4ft high to rest the drywall on that i had to move from back of the house to my shop. I had to chuckle when i saw you going through the window to pass your wood to your shop. You lucky to have access this way. I got luckier back in my day of the same experience when i planned on building a canoe in the basement and with way houses are packed on top of each other where i was at the time, there was no way to get out the basement, SO missus who spotted the problem said well you just gonna have to build a shop outside for yourself. That was all i needed as motivation to do it. Sadly i aint on that property anylonger but your post took me back to the cart i built which i still have for hauling long stuff. I like your improvments though.