Eye operation coming up

Like Bill mentioned, my dad had one eye done as it was bad enough, but the doctor had told him that once it was done the other would seem 100 times worse and it was once the first was done. Said everything in the left was clear and everything in the left was yellow. He scheduled the right one a few weeks later and has said it was the best thing he could have done. Will keep you in our prayers here.;)

All the best i can imagine regardless of what everyone says its still one piece of the body i would be scared to have fiddled with. All the best and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you got some help for the rehab part. Just cant stand to think of you on your own in the Rv during recovery.

Ahhhh, Rob, you understand! Vision is the one sense most of us value the most. I am no exception to that sentiment. For a couple of days after surgery I will be staying with friends. Charlotte is a retired RN, a precious person, short, dynamite, no nonsense, takes no prisoners sort of person. The ideal person to make me take care of myself. Three days after I will be back in my RV, presumably able to function well on my own and working on being the person my friend Charlotte models for me! :rofl:

Carol,

At one time my job was to go watch cataract surgeries by famous cataract surgeons. I would then take this information back to the man who was paying me. This was quite a few years ago. The office was really cutting edge with a superb surgeon (even though, as a person, he was a turkey---please feel free to insert stronger language).

The good surgeons did not have problems. A few years later it was, the good and the average surgeons did not have problems. Coming up to date it is, "I have not seen a poor surgery for years."

You can have my prayers (for what they are worth) and my very best positive thoughts!!!

Enjoy,
JimB