Went and did it

Well Stu I guess I messed up big time but the LOML forgave me anyway. She told me it was my Christmas present and birthday present for the next 5 yrs. Oh well at least it wasn't the dog house.:rofl: :rofl: Here is what followed me home from Kansas City after I got done with managers meetings. It is the new Nova DVR XP. Can't wait to get it setup and turn on it.

Attachments

• Nova DVR XP.jpg
    Nova DVR XP.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 38
Uh oh, I can see a whale of a "Honey Do" list in the works. :rofl:
Great score Bernie! :thumb:

DT

Whoo Hoo, now you are cooking with gas! :thumb:

Buy the extention bed, I ran mine without one for the first 6 months, best money I've spent in a while, as you an easily move the tailstock out of the way, and do spindles etc.

The taper alignment tool is also on my list of things I want :D

Gonna build a bench for it, or what?

Congrats! :clap:

Lucky Man Indeed!!!

Hello Bernie,

What a wife... You better start looking at some jewelry stores for a way to say Thanks!

I demonstrated on the Nova DVR and the XP for two years at The Woodworking Shows. It is a nice lathe with good torque at the low range (XP model) and I really enjoyed using it. You are a lucky man for sure... Congrats! Take care and enjoy your new baby.:D :D :D

Thanks and yes Stu as soon as I get back from Denver I will have pictures. I came home tonight after a 10 hr drive and have to leave for Denver to see my wife's dad who is going down hill fast.

Yep Steve I bought her a $900 diamond ring and necklace. She was pretty happy. I guess I will keep her around another 40 yrs. :p ;)