FREE Zero Clearance TS Inserts

For Craftsman 113.298141 Table Saw.

I have the original saw blade and dado blade inserts for this saw.

In addition I have eleven zero clearance inserts. Three or four of the inserts have blade slots and have been used. Several of the inserts are finished but the slot has not been cut yet. Several of the inserts are finished except for the screw or nail in the far end that holds the far end down on the saw (these also have NO blade slot).

If you can use one or some of these let me know by PM (Jim C Bradley). They are free.

The reason for the surplus unfinished inserts: It takes more time and effort to set up than to manufacture. Therefore, once I have everything set up I make several. Then I am prepared if I purchase a new blade or decide to make a 3/8 dado at a 45 degree angle.

Enjoy,
JimB

For Craftsman 113.298141 Table Saw.

I have the original saw blade and dado blade inserts for this saw.

In addition I have eleven zero clearance inserts. Three or four of the inserts have blade slots and have been used. Several of the inserts are finished but the slot has not been cut yet. Several of the inserts are finished except for the screw or nail in the far end that holds the far end down on the saw (these also have NO blade slot).

If you can use one or some of these let me know by PM (Jim C Bradley). They are free.

The reason for the surplus unfinished inserts: It takes more time and effort to set up than to manufacture. Therefore, once I have everything set up I make several. Then I am prepared if I purchase a new blade or decide to make a 3/8 dado at a 45 degree angle.

Enjoy,
JimB
PM sent!