DoPa EX May 2007 Issue

Thanks Glenn!

I dunno about the tour, but today, we got a fax from them asking for my bank info so they could..................................................................PAY ME :eek:

Dunno how much, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out I'll get paid to be in their magazine :D :thumb:

Cheers!

It's Gaijin, so you got close (Gaijin means Foreigner in Japanese, well it actually mean "Outsider".)

Who knows, 20 years ago, if you told me I'd be doing woodworking in a Dungeon in the middle of Tokyo, I'd want to know how hard you bumped your head :D

Cheers!

Who knows, 20 years ago, if you told me I'd be doing woodworking in a Dungeon in the middle of Tokyo, I'd want to know how hard you bumped your head :D

Sometimes you never now what life has in store eh Stu?

Congrats on the latest spread :cool: :thumb:

Hey Stu maybe next time you visit Joyful Honda you might per chance have a copy of your latest spread in your back pocket... maybe you could parlay that into some kind of discount :D
Tell them you'll mention them in your next article ;) :D

Last edited:
Well, I finally found out how much I got paid...........

$200 :D :thumb:

Not complaining at all about that!!

I'm going to frame the payment slip and hang it in the Dungeon! :wave:

Cheers!

hail to the kings court

and one of his knight in shinn woodust,,glad you got your dues stu,, the olny time i was in print i had to stand for photos 3 difernt ways :D :D congrats turners one flat folk 0

Hey Stu.

Congratulations! Does this mean that you're going "pro"?? :D .
So in a couple of years time we might see you on the cover of Time magazine;) holding a scrap of wood in your hand in Hamlet's manner and saying " To be or not to be ( a woodworker)":D

That would be great wouldn't it?

Cheers