I got very little woodworking related stuff done this weekend.
I did get the JD cleaned up, listed on CL yesterday, and sold today.
I did get the sharpening arbor setup again and making room for some new gloats this week.
I did get rear hitch welded up, painted, and installed this weekend.
And finally I did reclaim some of my shop.
That area was covered by about 20 boxes for the last 2 years. Mostly had hardware, electrical stuff, hand tools, and such that got consolidated to common places I have them stored, but now have a better idea of things I have on hand. I did fill two trash cans from these as well.
It rained before I could get the whirlpool tub out, cleaned, and pics taken for CL, that will be another 30 SQ ft reclaimed.
Finally I have to tackle getting some shelves up to re-organize this mess of boxes my kids have left in my shop to reclaim some of this space. My wife says I can't throw them out.
EDIT: I did also get my wife's car's exhaust leak patched, but only got it clamped. I still need to weld the joints, just ran out steam.