Extremly Rare!

larry merlau

well i have been invited to a meeting that will give many the chance of a lifetime. they will all be given good vantage points and will be served good food and drink. during this meeting they be able to see something that is extremly rare, and are encouraged to take photo's. this rare sight will be of a man dressed up in a penguin suit along side a nice looking young lady. and this wont happen again. cus its me tradin off my last daughter:thumb: and we are gonna doer up right:D been trainin with my buddy steve the last few weeks and i think i am up for it.. i even wil have sign on the coat tail suggesting that the folk take pictures of this rare occasion..http://familywoodworking.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6570&stc=1&d=1175274134

Attachments

• Layout 1.pdf
    10.2 KB · Views: 118
larry, congrats!

I was informed last night that my eldest stepson's girlfriend. (note the term) informed the LOML last night that everyone in the wedding party, parents included, would have to learn to ballroom dance for hers and James' wedding reception. After clarifiying that the Girlfriend said this (several times in fact, with increasing tone and volume) I decreed that I was NOT going to learn how to ballroom dance for Gabrielle's wedding. Well, the LOML got all huffy and said she could dance with her ex. I informed her that I would gladly learn to ballroom dance with the LOML however, any time. (thus scoring major points)

well its dun and over

and the world didnt come to an end:thumb: i was able to get a copy of the rare event and thought i would share it with my other family, and for you mr steve A the training was defiantly put to good use, and dun you proud:thumb: as for you jim young i was in yur neck of the woods for this rare occassion, i actually thought we were headed to the right place when i saw the mutt & jeffs sign but then i saw the fancy meetun hall out back:D so here yall go this one's on me:D

Attachments

• rare footage.jpg
    rare footage.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 35
Larry, Larry, Larry!!!!

So many thoughts are racing through my head right now that I can't even begin to grasp the enormity of this occasion. :eek:

Was it a cold day in.............??? How about some more pics of the FOB and MOB as well as the BaG?

I really do think more than one pic is required for such an auspicious happening.

Anyway, congrats to you and LOML, as well as the kids.

Karl

Wow....you clean up pretty good! Quite the dapper old gentleman, you look rather scholarly.

Glad the event is behind you and I hope it all went well.

I agree.....we need more pictures.

Larry, Larry, Larry!!!!

So many thoughts are racing through my head right now that I can't even begin to grasp the enormity of this occasion. :eek:

Was it a cold day in.............??? How about some more pics of the FOB and MOB as well as the BaG?

I really do think more than one pic is required for such an auspicious happening.

Anyway, congrats to you and LOML, as well as the kids.

Karl

well karl when you dropin to visit ask the other half and she can show ya, but i dont think i need to soil the familys great forum with such nonsense:D same goes fer you and hudy steve... it was a ok doins but am darn glad its dunnnn!
well dave, there arnt many situations i dont have a hat on:D cuz what under neath looks even worse:eek:

Congrats, Larry. I'm like you with the fancy duds. I only wear them when I absolutely have to, and it's almost always a wedding or funeral. Glad yours was a wedding. ;)

Folks, most of you probably don't realize how important Larry's hat really is. Ya see, him and the Misssus have separate beds in the bedroom. Every night, when Larry goes to bed he tosses his hat over to the little lady's bed. Some nights she just tosses it back...some nights she delivers it in person. :p

Congrats, Larry. I'm like you with the fancy duds. I only wear them when I absolutely have to, and it's almost always a wedding or funeral. Glad yours was a wedding. ;)

Folks, most of you probably don't realize how important Larry's hat really is. Ya see, him and the Misssus have separate beds in the bedroom. Every night, when Larry goes to bed he tosses his hat over to the little lady's bed. Some nights she just tosses it back...some nights she delivers it in person. :p

vaughn i owe you one:rofl: :rofl: that about got my freshly ate supper up for second round:)

larry, congrats!

I was informed last night that my eldest stepson's girlfriend. (note the term) informed the LOML last night that everyone in the wedding party, parents included, would have to learn to ballroom dance for hers and James' wedding reception. After clarifiying that the Girlfriend said this (several times in fact, with increasing tone and volume) I decreed that I was NOT going to learn how to ballroom dance for Gabrielle's wedding. Well, the LOML got all huffy and said she could dance with her ex. I informed her that I would gladly learn to ballroom dance with the LOML however, any time. (thus scoring major points)

Hey Ned, I hope you didn't hurt your neck when LOYL jerked the chain.:D :thumb: