Guess What's Coming

mini spinner

+1 on Chuck's vote.
11113912262360367.gif

Man, that's a whole slew of good (but wrong) guesses. :D

Not a mini-lathe...they are heavier than 45 pounds, and as was pointed out, I already have one. (Actually, I had one. Sold it recently and in fact, the guy picked it up this morning.)

Not a gun...I need another safe before I can add any more guns. :whistling: Although the 5000 rounds of .223 would be nice (if it could even be found these days.)
hunter.gif

Not 45 pounds of Kansas chile peppers...heck, just typing "Kansas chile peppers" makes me laugh out loud. :rofl: Darren's John Deere would be fun, but not a lot of use for it in my little apartment. :p

Not a case of beer...but if I still drank beer, some of that Tour de Wood Black IPA would sure be tasty. :beer:

Not a guitar...I've already got a Variax here in ABQ with me that digitally emulates a whole bunch of different guitars, from vintage electrics to acoustic 6 and 12 strings, to banjo and electric sitar. :guitar:

Not a Marshall amp...I use a foot pedal device made by the same company that made the Variax...it can sound like a whole store full of amps and cabinets, so I don't really need a Marshall stack anymore. But...that's the best guess so far. ;)

Great, Now I want a variax.... :doh:

It's not perfect, but it's pretty darned cool. :thumb: Works out real nicely for my needs here. Unfortunately, mine is red, and I don't really like red guitars. One of these days I intend to refinish it - probably some type of sunburst using the red as a base - although I'll probably have to make do with rattle-can finishes since I'm not sure when I'd get a chance to do it in my shop with real spray equipment. At least StewMac sells good guitar finishes in rattle cans.

48 lbs of 80's Heavy Metal Zebra Spandex Pants. Why 48 lbs worth? Just in case, 80's fashion becomes all the rage again. Besides there is a lot of wear & tear from jumping around the stage, let alone being accosted by groupies.

well maybe seeing as how he is practicing to play with his buds he needs a set of ear phones or mic to hear himself as he plays.. its definitely music related now:)

well maybe seeing as how he is practicing to play with his buds he needs a set of ear phones or mic to hear himself as he plays.. its definitely music related now:)

Man, you're good. I didn't figure in a million years that anyone would actually guess that I ordered a set of 45 pound headphones...

1580-huge-headphones1.jpg

The bass response is killer! :rofl:

48 lbs of 80's Heavy Metal Zebra Spandex Pants. Why 48 lbs worth? Just in case, 80's fashion becomes all the rage again. Besides there is a lot of wear & tear from jumping around the stage, let alone being accosted by groupies.

I just blew soda all over the monitor :rofl: