BOX SWAP 2013 - Boxes are showing up!!,

OK we can now call this swap complete, I wish to thank every one involved for putting time, effort, materials and even the money involved to be part of this. Again you all impress me with not only the skills but the giving in these swaps, IMPRESSIVE AND AWESOME:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OK we can now call this swap complete, I wish to thank every one involved for putting time, effort, materials and even the money involved to be part of this. Again you all impress me with not only the skills but the giving in these swaps, IMPRESSIVE AND AWESOME:thumb::thumb::thumb:

This bears repeating. Well done, all of you! :clap:

I missed out on this one dang it. Sure looks like it was a good one.

We'll have to think up something else to do. Be fun to have some other kind of swap to try out.

Great job Everyone!

When is the next Box Swap? I'm new to the Family, and this sounds like fun! I've been a box making fool lately. I hope to have an opportunity to do this.

Kevin there is no real firm plans its when whoever feels like it takes it upon themselves to organize a thread and co ordinate who sends to who. Have a go feel free its a great way to get participation and make friends on the forum. We always in the background to offer help if you need.