Well, It be Friday - 4/12/2013 Edition

Last weekend Jarrod and I were in SC hunting Toms. I missed 2 times. This weekend I'm at my friends farm in Va. Hopefully both of us will have birds on the ground in the morning. Taking my canoe across the lake and sneek in.

WooHoo!! Today we moved tools into the trailer. Pix later. Too pooped to process them. I am not sure how I am supposed to fit in there! Tomorrow and Sunday I work. Monday and Tuesday play time. Working on a complete diet restructuring. Blood sugar is WAY too high and I have another surgery coming in three weeks. Allen, check out Dr. Gregory Cousens. I downloaded his book on my Kindle. I knew most of this stuff but I never had a 'plan.' I am going to kick this thing all together. It a food issue, not a chemical issue. So the pharmaceutical companies can go pound sand.

WooHoo!! Today we moved tools into the trailer. Pix later. Too pooped to process them. I am not sure how I am supposed to fit in there! Tomorrow and Sunday I work. Monday and Tuesday play time. Working on a complete diet restructuring. Blood sugar is WAY too high and I have another surgery coming in three weeks. Allen, check out Dr. Gregory Cousens. I downloaded his book on my Kindle. I knew most of this stuff but I never had a 'plan.' I am going to kick this thing all together. It a food issue, not a chemical issue. So the pharmaceutical companies can go pound sand.

Gabriel Cousens? http://www.amazon.com/There-Cure-Diabetes-Revised-Edition/dp/158394544X/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_cp_4_AF1D

Edit: He has several books actually, what is the title?