FWW member visit - Larry Merlau

John Pollman

Hi folks!

Got a phone call from Larry this morning. He was in the area because his daughter doesn't live too far from me and he was on his way to visit with her for the day. He and his wife just left after a nice visit. Showed them some of my projects that I've recently completed and gave them a "shop" tour. Actually at this point, it's a basement with some tools in it. :) I'm working on figuring out just how I want to set up the shop. But it works for what it is now.

Good to meet you Larry and Randy!

Larry Merleau visit.jpg

That's a fine lookin' animal John. Your dog looks good too :rofl:. I really enjoy Family visits. I think Larry holds the record for most shops visited though.

It was good to be able to visit you this time john, we had tried before but it didn't work out glad it did this time.. ad to be Abe to some of his projects up close, the jet sons doc was the better have favorite:)

Larry sure gets around. He has certainly has done alot for this community and is indeed the forum ambassador.

Larry....have you kept count of how many members of this forum you have met face to face?

Larry sure gets around. He has certainly has done alot for this community and is indeed the forum ambassador.

Larry....have you kept count of how many members of this forum you have met face to face?

well it was great to have the chance to meet john, years ago he gave me a box of air nails that he had gotten wrong and so i had my duaghter drop by for them i mean this was several years back,, and i just never got the stars to align to get back to see him.. well this time i did:) and his dog is a sweet heart.. as is his wife:) and tom, i would have to go back and recount but its over 60 and i think over 70..:) and every one has been great:)