Ridgid Miter Saw Utility Vehicle on sale @ HD

John Pollman

Hi all,

long time no see. I haven't been around much lately but yesterday I was at Home Depot and I saw that they had their Ridgid Miter Saw Utility Vehicles on sale for $99. They're normally $149. I bought one a little over a year ago and let me tell you they are WELL worth even the $149. But I got mine at the $99 sale price and it's a STEAL for a piece of equipment like this. I absolutely love mine and I can set the thing up and be ready to cut in about 20 seconds! I highly recommend it if you're looking to make your miter saw portable. I mounted my DeWalt 12" double bevel sliding miter saw on it and wish I would have bought one sooner.

Take care

John

I had my miter saw on one and was really impressed. Then I saw a post that said that they tought that Homedepot had changed the regular price to $99 so I went down and sure enough the unit was marked at $99, no sales tag attached. I do not know if this is really their regular price or not but I picked up a second one for my DeWalt planer. I did have to mount the planer on a piece of plywood and slide it over to line up the rollers with the bed but it worked out well. I suppose that you could cut the roller cross piece off of the vertical piece, move it over and then reweld it to make it line up if you were so inclined.

Burt, Just posed and you just beat me to the way to mount your planer. Great minds think alike!

Last edited:
Rigid Utility Vehicles & Herculift info

I had my miter saw on one and was really impressed. Then I saw a post that said that they tought that Homedepot had changed the regular price to $99 so I went down and sure enough the unit was marked at $99, no sales tag attached. I do not know if this is really their regular price or not but I picked up a second one for my DeWalt planer. I did have to mount the planer on a piece of plywood and slide it over to line up the rollers with the bed but it worked out well. I suppose that you could cut the roller cross piece off of the vertical piece, move it over and then reweld it to make it line up if you were so inclined.

Burt, Just posed and you just beat me to the way to mount your planer. Great minds think alike!

I was in the HD here Wednesday, and they were not marked with a "Sale Tag" here either, but the price was $99, and the tool dept mgr said it WAS a sale price, and had been on sale for a short while, but didn't know how long the sale would last, but probably until they ran out of the ones they have in stock.

I also found out that HD does not stock the "Herculift" anymore, (as a separate unit), because the last Herculift sale really was a Closeout on them, and since that time, ALL their saws come with a Herculift included, (that is the ones that were made to mount on a Herculift), so you would have to contact Rigid to purchase one without a saw, (he guessed).

At my local Home Depot here in Rochester Hills, they are marked with the regular $149 price tag. But they had quite a few on an end cap marked with the $99 sale price. I don't know how long the sale is on but it is a good price for this unit.

Take care

John