Do you like Bacon!

No, I don't like bacon. Not one bit.

I LOVE bacon!

Bacon%20Roses.jpg

In fact, I just got done making myself a BLT salad...

BLT%20Salad%20Bowl.jpg

And a little BLT sandwich to go with it...

Bacon%20Sandwich.jpg

Should rather ask "Who does Not like bacon" :)

I love it :)

But tinned? ?????? not sure about that I like fresh food. :)

Hey Brent you reminded me with your Brats that i need to post my Boerewors making. :)

Would bring some to Nevada is it were not for the border issues. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Brent you reminded me with your Brats that i need to post my Boerewors making. :)
Would bring some to Nevada is it were not for the border issues. :)

Is it sausage? Can I get the ingredients? Send me the recipe and I could have some waiting for you here!:thumb:

I had a link for info on canned bacon and other stuff but the comments were a little off! so I deleted the link -- Google it then it is on you and I will not get complaints...

Last edited:
My poor nephew. All they give him is microwavable bacon. At least I've convinced him to call it 'Facon', rhymes with 'fakin'

My dad when he visits can't get enough. I feed him the thick costco stuff. Real. Good. Stuff.

Had some this morning that was thick sliced, coated with maple syrup (the real stuff), rosemary, and a few other fresh spices. The restaurant that makes it broils it in the oven to cook it, the fat really soaks up the syrup and gets crispy.....yummy stuff!

I've done it myself, but be sure to use a cover of foil over the top and the broiler pan, unless you like cleaning bacon grease off the entire inside of your oven, possibly catching it on fire...DAMHIKT