Speaking of how to use a camera

Chuck Thoits

Got me a package for Ca last Friday. It would appear that Jim thinks it's time for me to start taking better pics for you guys for when I opened that pakage up inside was a new to me camera:thumb::thumb: Thanks Jim. Now all I got to do is figure it out:doh::rofl:

Last edited:
i bet he is,, or maybe he just wants a clearer picture of what chuck is posting:) so he can do something similiar:) he is a very giving guy..as is his dad!!!

I don't know about me but, the ole man is generous to a fault. The camera was from dear old dad and it will warm his heart to see someone get some use out of it. That particular camera was setting idle as another camera he has worked better for the way he was doing things. As dad often says . . . Enjoy!

I don't know about me but, the ole man is generous to a fault. The camera was from dear old dad and it will warm his heart to see someone get some use out of it. That particular camera was setting idle as another camera he has worked better for the way he was doing things. As dad often says . . . Enjoy!

Yes Glen is right the camera is from Jim not Glen I had my Bradley's all mixed up:doh::doh:
Fixed it in my first post so now no one is going to know what is going on.:thumb::rofl: