Is it Me

Paul Douglass

Is it me or my computer or is this site having problems? I mean slow response. Just seem like the last couple day it seem to be real slow and kind of gets lost. Couple times I have just given up and gone to another forum and not had the problem at another forum.

I had to deal with Bluehost yesterday twice. I've got other Bluehost accounts that aren't being affected so seems to be server specific. Though we're on a "pro" plan, we still have other folks using a shared server. It appears that one of those other folks is hogging the system as They are investigating the cause, hopefully they will figure it out soon. Sorry all. :wave:

I had to deal with Bluehost yesterday twice. I've got other Bluehost accounts that aren't being affected so seems to be server specific. Though we're on a "pro" plan, we still have other folks using a shared server. It appears that one of those other folks is hogging the system as They are investigating the cause, hopefully they will figure it out soon. Sorry all. :wave:

I just knew being on the same server with the Men's Long Hair Hyperboard would be problem! It's all Vaughn's fault.