Miller Falls #7 for sale

Tom Bussey

I have a very nice Miller Falls #22 for sale. It is the same size as a #7 from a different manufacturer. It has been precision ground and itis flat within .0015. The sides have also been ground square to the bottom with the same care. The blade has also been ground to so that there is no blade lapping to sharpen. To help keep the costs down I do not sharpen. It is a good plane to use on a shooting board or anywhere a big plane is needed

The japanning is 98% or better and the wood is completely original with no cracks, splits or brakes. I like to show my plane completely disassembled so one knows every thing works as it should. It also has the two piece lever cap which I think is a better cap than the stanley type, but that is just my opinion.

I don't know what else to say about it except it come with a money back guarentee and I will pay the return shipping if it is not as represented I would like $145 plus $16 shipping.

I am new to this forum so bear with me if I don'tget back right away, I don't know for sure how everything works yet. My email address is tablesawtom@hotmail.com though.

Thanks for looking

Tom
DSC00305.jpgDSC00306.jpgDSC00307.jpgDSC00308.jpgDSC00309.jpgDSC00310.jpg

I hope this link works. http://www.tablesawtom.com/2013/04/h...ind-plane.html
I think I was supossed to post this in the commercial section but it wouldn't let me.