Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday - 5/3/2013 Edition

Kansas City, Missouri

It's Friday - 5/3/2013 Edition

So I've got a concrete step to go form and pour tomorrow and finds some railing to use. Sunday I've got to take care of some final paperwork to close up the PB business this weekend. Got the hardware this week and been doing some final fit/trim to all of the doors/drawers for the bath. Still need to sand and finish them. Hoping to play around with the CNC some more.

What's everyone else got going?

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Thomasville, GA
    After a week that included LOML deciding to flip-flop the furniture in our two guest rooms, I'm trying to get back on track with shop projects today (Friday).

We've been in a weather pattern that has given us some much-needed rain, but has me behind on mowing this week! Yeah.....oh, darn!!!

Saturday, I'll have some shop time to work on my box for the swap. Might also have time to make some progress on a bedside cabinet for our main guest room.

Sunday? What else? I'll whip up brunch whenever we decide to mobilize ourselves. Later, I toss something on the grill for dinner in amongst watching the 'Dega race.
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

No, not all of SoCal is Los Angeles!
    I'm hoping for a long shop weekend.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Reno NV
    Saturday is the American Homebrewing Association "Big Brew" day, so I reckon I'll be brewing up another batch of beer.

Might actually get around to doing some woodworking again on Sunday, but springtime is here and there is a lot of outside work to do.
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

DSM, IA
    Tonight I'll probably be shoveling snow . Tomorrow I'm supposed to play in a charity golf tourney for work, but with the snow I'm hoping for shop time instead. Sunday the snow will be gone so probably yard clean up and a little shop time.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Santa Claus, In
    I will just sit around and be glad we have no snow
    If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you don’t know what tool to buy next, then you probably don’t need it yet.

Independence, Kentucky
    My wife and I will be going to the Ky Derby again probably have to have a couple of Mint Juleps while there and hopefully have some luck at the windows, anyhow a good time to be in Kentucky.

Outside the beltway
    Gobble Gobble Gobble Bang ! I hope tomorrow morning.

Movie / dinner night with the wife. Sunday Church. may start the next painting. But not into it right now. I just need to put a dot on the paper and that will kick start me so I'm staying out of the studio so I don't put the dot on the paper. LOL
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

ABQ NM
    Shaping up to be a pretty boring weekend here. I was finally able to find some 9mm ammo for sale, so I may go burn some of that up this weekend. Probably also spend a bit of time visiting a couple of friends who are in town for a few days. Other than that, nothing interesting on the radar.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

Escondido, CA
    Recouping from eye surgery. Napping a lot. Drive back to Nevada.

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed