It's Friday - 5/3/2013 Edition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
So I've got a concrete step to go form and pour tomorrow and finds some railing to use. Sunday I've got to take care of some final paperwork to close up the PB business this weekend. Got the hardware this week and been doing some final fit/trim to all of the doors/drawers for the bath. Still need to sand and finish them. Hoping to play around with the CNC some more.

What's everyone else got going?

After a week that included LOML deciding to flip-flop the furniture in our two guest rooms, I'm trying to get back on track with shop projects today (Friday).

We've been in a weather pattern that has given us some much-needed rain, but has me behind on mowing this week! Yeah.....oh, darn!!!

Saturday, I'll have some shop time to work on my box for the swap. Might also have time to make some progress on a bedside cabinet for our main guest room.

Sunday? What else? I'll whip up brunch whenever we decide to mobilize ourselves. Later, I toss something on the grill for dinner in amongst watching the 'Dega race.

Saturday is the American Homebrewing Association "Big Brew" day, so I reckon I'll be brewing up another batch of beer.

Might actually get around to doing some woodworking again on Sunday, but springtime is here and there is a lot of outside work to do.

Tonight I'll probably be shoveling snow :doh:. Tomorrow I'm supposed to play in a charity golf tourney for work, but with the snow I'm hoping for shop time instead. Sunday the snow will be gone so probably yard clean up and a little shop time.

My wife and I will be going to the Ky Derby again probably have to have a couple of Mint Juleps while there and hopefully have some luck at the windows, anyhow a good time to be in Kentucky.

Gobble Gobble Gobble Bang ! I hope tomorrow morning.

Movie / dinner night with the wife. Sunday Church. may start the next painting. But not into it right now. I just need to put a dot on the paper and that will kick start me so I'm staying out of the studio so I don't put the dot on the paper. LOL

Shaping up to be a pretty boring weekend here. I was finally able to find some 9mm ammo for sale, so I may go burn some of that up this weekend. Probably also spend a bit of time visiting a couple of friends who are in town for a few days. Other than that, nothing interesting on the radar.

Just found out I forgot about a date with my son at the range tomorrow:D will have to dig into my ammo reserve but worth it:thumb: beer, pizza and pontoon ride at a friends tomorrow eve. Sunday is shop time, got a swap box to work on:)

Lawn work, gardening, cleaning out my bio-retention basin/rain garden and placing a couple of tons of river rock to keep drainage channels from eroding.

Friday/Saturday finish assembling the TS3650; Saturday install casters to base of miter saw & complete all To-Do items in preparation for Monday; Sunday enjoy Greek Orthodox Easter with wife's brothers & their families; Sunday evening gather essentials for hospital stay; Monday is total knee replacement surgery day.