Prayers needed

Sending my best your way Bart. I know from your previous comments here that your dad means a lot to you...I'm sure he knows it, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your prayers. Dad was a Carpenter,Cabinet maker, Furniture maker, Upholster, Contractor, Electrician, Plumber etc. He had the ability to learn quickly to do many many things.

Dad went to work for the head carpenter at 8 AM this morning ( he was never late for work).

I know it will take awhile to adjust to the reality of Dad being gone. We both had the ability to visualize what the other was thinking about while talking over the phone & in person. Especially cabinetry & all kinds of other projects, Dad will be greatly missed.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
Very sorry to see the news, Bart. Condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to have to lose him Bart, but he will be in a better place now, and he will always be there with you, in your heart, in all you do. Think of him as your silent helper now. Thinking of you and your family today.

Last edited:
Bart,

I just found this again, that you had written to me some time ago. Thought it might be appropriate to send back to you now.

"Dad seems surprised from time to time & asks where did you learn that. I tell him from you of course.

Bart Leetch"

You were lucky to have such a talented Father.

God Bless.

Aloha, Tony