I'm and JURK.....or am I ?

Last week was the wife's Birthday and them Sunday Mothers day. I like to get her hot under the collar so I ignored both.

BUT next weekend my sister in law is having a 60th BD party for 3 of us in the family turning 60 this year and everyone on her side of the family will be their. So here's what I did; I called Jacob in Iowa and told him he needed to come home for the party, he said he didn't have the cash and had to work. I told him I'd pay for the trip. So he has taken off work and will fly in and my son Jarrod will pick him up and the airport and stay with him Saturday and come to the party Sunday. I told him he will need to do one thing for me. Kiss your mother on one side of the cheek and say Happy Birthday and on the other side say happy Mother day.

This should be fun.......
OK Larry you can not call Shelly ...LOL

Sorry Dave but the way you put the story about ignoring mothers day and your wifes birthday you do come across as a bit inconsiderate :crazy: Does she ignore fathers day and your birthday as well ??

Instead of your son why don't you kiss her on each cheek then run like heck :D

dave i think your a fool for doing that, what little i know about shelly is that your on very thin ice if any at all:) you should never do either of what you did..

Sorry, Dave, but I put you in the jerk category as well. What are you teaching your sons? That only they should honor their mother but not their wives? Husbands are models. Deal with it. An apology to Robin is in order, but it is your marriage. Personally I would clock you into the middle of next week if I were your wife. But then that is just me. You are a talented guy and likely a good provider, but this sucks.

Maybe this will be a better
Explanation.
For my wife's birthday she usually take off to a B&B FOR R&R weekend, I'm good with that. I usually decorate the front of the house with hanging flower pots. I didn't this year, I really didn't have the extra 250 bucks. The mothers day I spent the day with my mom who has alhimers and did see my wife all day. Told her Happy mothers day that evening. So to kind of settle up I called my son in Iowa told him I would pay his ticket for him to come home next weekend for a family party to celebrate 3 of us who are turning 60 and it would be a surprise for your mother when she sees you at the party.*So will this cove my back side ?__________________

Last edited: