I'm going to be on TV

Chuck Ellis

:wave:Before my head swells and I get too big for my britches:D, thought I would let those who are in the Knoxville TV viewing area that I was contacted by Kristen Farley for a segment of her show, "Made in Tennessee" and was interviewed and taped a couple of weeks ago. The segment will be showing tonight in the 5 o'clock hour on channel 6 (for my viewing area -- you channel may be different.... WATE - ABC TV.

She and her cameraman came out and did a couple of hours of tapeing and talking... I'm sure it will be edited down to about 5 minutes or so. She's as cute in person as on TV and just as friendly. We had a lot of fun doing the segment.

If you can't watch live, go to http://www.wate.com/category/216756/made-in-tennessee and you can watch on line.

Chuck congrats. Have never seen that show and don't know if we even get it, but i hope it brings in a bunch of sales for ya. I've been on tv twice, nether time for anything i've made. The first time was in Nashville in about 1979 0r so. Was just hitchhiking through with my dog, and the reporter thought it would make a cool story. The secound time we had a jail excape from here, and they sat up the command center in a field just down the road. Don't know why they did the interview with me, but i guess it was becouse i live at the closest house to where they sat up. Boy did i look old that last time.:)

Congrats, Chuck. :thumb: I'll try to check it out online.

...The secound time we had a jail excape from here, and they sat up the command center in a field just down the road. Don't know why they did the interview with me...

Maybe they were looking for a hitchhiker with a dog? :D

......Boy did i look old that last time.:)

Maybe it's because you are​ old? :rofl: (But I'm still older.)

the old guy with a dog is one i would like to have seen:) and congrats chuck on gettin some tv time.. now you need to increase your inventory.. yur gonna need it:)

Finally got a chance to catch up with this. What a great thing to have happen. Life isn't so "daily" after all, eh? Congrats Chuck!