It's Friday - 5/24/2013 Edition

:D
Sure, we all hum Broadway show tunes while we work away in our shops. Nothing was more inspiring than listening to Tom Niemi and Larry Merlau burst into song, singing "Anything You Can Do" from Annie Get Your Gun, when they were up visiting me. I guess our secret is now out. Sorry guys.

That's a scary image. Thankfully, my imagination can't conjure it up

Well, my Saturday PA gig cancelled at the last minute. Apparently the organizers didn't get the necessary permits lined up beforehand. So now I've got a 9200 watt sound system sitting in the living room of my apartment with nowhere to go. I wonder if the neighbors would like to hear (and feel) my "Greatest Polka Hits of the '70s" CD? :rofl:

Or maybe this little ditty by the Muppets...

Best laid plans...

Wound up taking a 'stat' delivery yesterday, which snowballed into taking Lori & Adam out to dinner at the Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369560280.727340.jpg

Delicious, and funky. Had a great waitress; we had a long wait, so we grabbed a menu & knew what we wanted when she stopped to get drink orders... We had our meals within 5 minutes of sitting down. She asked if we would train her other tables to order!

I'm going to redo the back on the adk chair, & assemble the other one as well today, plus get some cutting boards glued up.