Time flys

Seems just a few short weeks ago, I posted I felt old, when my oldest daughter got her driver licence. Now today she graduates from High School. I guess I am getting old, after all.

On a side note, we had to have our chocolate lab put down this morning as well. He had a large cancer mass in his belly area.

Bitter sweet day for sure.

Wow Steve...what a day your having. Be proud of your daughter and spend the day celebrating her achievement.
So sorry to here about your lab. I do know that feeling and it is the worst. Sorry for your loss.

About your daughter: Great news!
thumbup.jpg.gif

About your dog: Very sorry to see this news.
thumbdown.jpg

Seems just a few short weeks ago, I posted I felt old, when my oldest daughter got her driver licence. Now today she graduates from High School. I guess I am getting old, after all.

On a side note, we had to have our chocolate lab put down this morning as well. He had a large cancer mass in his belly area.

Bitter sweet day for sure.

Just shows you've been having fun.... my baby boy will be having his next birthday in about 3 weeks... he'll be 41.... seems like just yesterday I was holding his mothers hand as she was in labor at the hospital.

Sorry about the puppy... I'm sure it like losing one of your kids.

As old as it makes us feel, it's always exciting to see them make their way in the world and watch them continue to grow.

Sorry about your pup, they are like family, will sure miss mine when it's her time.

Well the graduation is over and she went to all the parties last night. Must not be a party monster, she was home early.

She was one of nine out of 161 that got 2 diplomas. It was a surprise for us, she never told us it was coming. She got Honors and Technical.

Yes she is planning college, going to University of Southern Indiana in Evansville and has chose to try the dorm life. It will be good for her. Her long term goal is a CPA, she loves math. My long term goal is to sale a couple extra body parts, to pay for it all:rofl:

No plans no a replacement pup, we still have one left running around and with the donkey it would be hard to get a puppy.

Well the graduation is over and she went to all the parties last night. Must not be a party monster, she was home early.

She was one of nine out of 161 that got 2 diplomas. It was a surprise for us, she never told us it was coming. She got Honors and Technical.

Yes she is planning college, going to University of Southern Indiana in Evansville and has chose to try the dorm life. It will be good for her. Her long term goal is a CPA, she loves math. My long term goal is to sale a couple extra body parts, to pay for it all:rofl:

No plans no a replacement pup, we still have one left running around and with the donkey it would be hard to get a puppy.

I know what you mean Steve. After putting 6 kids through college (they paid half and I paid half) I'll be paying off school loans until the day I die. :(

Yep, I've got one graduating this year too, congrats on that!
I have to ask, graduation in May? In Canada where I'm from it's the end of June when graduation is, school ends then too for the kids not graduating and starts up at the beginning of September.

Sorry to hear about your lab.

Cheers!