hello old friends

Sorry to hear about your dog. You can't replace them but getting another sure helps smooth things over.

So sorry Cynthia. I know how you feel. When mine passed away several years ago it took a real big chunk out of me. Larry's right though. A new pup really helps a lot. I took me over a year to get my old buddies picture off my avatar but my new buddy fits in really well :)

Cynthia it is wonderful to hear from you again. I have missed your cheerful upbeat outlook.

Cynthia it is terrible to hear from you with a message like this. Puff passed away something like 40 years ago and I still miss her. You have all of the sympathy and encouragement that I can give.

My very best to you in this time of stress.

JimB

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog Cynthia. It's hard to adjust to them not just being there every time you look. I hope you find a new little friend soon.

Thanks for checking in with us in any case, and be sure to come back as often as you can.

Take care
Peter

I too am sorry for your loss. Many of us have been there. Too many times. But the others are right, a new companion won't take the place of any of the ones who have gone before, but this new companion will steal you heart just the same.
None of our dogs have ever been what I would consider a shop dog. But they are excited to see me when I come in from the shop. Our current youngest one, 17 months old, will push his way into the shop if he can, but won't stay once the tools fire up. It must be very special to have one tolerate the noise of the tools to be with the one they adore. Jim.

I too am sorry for your loss. Many of us have been there. Too many times. But the others are right, a new companion won't take the place of any of the ones who have gone before, but this new companion will steal you heart just the same.
None of our dogs have ever been what I would consider a shop dog. But they are excited to see me when I come in from the shop. Our current youngest one, 17 months old, will push his way into the shop if he can, but won't stay once the tools fire up. It must be very special to have one tolerate the noise of the tools to be with the one they adore. Jim.

its not always a good thing they tend to get in ones way sometimes and you can stumble over them:)