Is it my breath?

Yes. :yes: :D

It's been good seeing you around lately, Ken. :thumb: How're things?

With this being a family forum & the C.O.C. we won't go there :rofl:

Hi Ken,

You can catch him in a row boat unless the vacuum cleaner screeches and smokes.

Enjoy,
JimB

LOL Jim, that reminded me of a question I asked myself last night..." Did I walk to work or take my lunch" :thumb:

You can catch him in a row boat unless the vacuum cleaner screeches and smokes. Enjoy, JimB

LOL Jim, that reminded me of a question I asked myself last night..." Did I walk to work or take my lunch" :thumb:

When I was a wee-lad my dad said something to me that has come in handy in many situations every since. He was probably just having fun by watching the confused look on my face but, I remember one phrase distinctly:

"If you are riding a bicycle down a canoe when it breaks, how many pancakes does it take to patch a dog's roof?"

I have used this response many times when someone asks me something or says something that is so ridiculously off-base that I can't believe they actually found their way to work this morning.

But, to Ken's point . . . Yeah, where the heck is everybody. I start to feel petty because I am throwing very minor posts out there in a desperate effort to get some activity going on. Come on guys, go out to the shop, do something, and post about it :thumb:.

Last edited:
..."If you are riding a bicycle down a canoe when it breaks, how many pancakes does it take to patch a dog's roof?"...

n511b6ced16392.jpg

I agree...it's been pretty slow project-wise around here. Wish I could help, but with no shop here, I'm reduced to gun and guitar related stuff.