how do you refill?

larry merlau

this style of pen? i got what i think is the right refill but cant get to the old one,, bought some parker style BP refills from woodcraft

DUH dont get old and tuired:)

Last edited:
Looks like a cigar style which would make it a Parker. Even if it's not a cigar...it's a Parker tranny.

Last edited:
thats my point i dont know how they get the empty one out??? cant believe that the turners make disposable pens so that once they are empty you need to buy another:)

pen details 001.jpgpen details 002.jpg

Last edited:
apparently this one was put on with loctitie because i cant seen to get it to turn at all??? and last i knew i had a good grip:) well one more try and it loosened up so back to writing again thanks folks.. and ole coot i owe you one:)

apparently this one was put on with loctitie because i cant seen to get it to turn at all??? and last i knew i had a good grip:) well one more try and it loosened up so back to writing again thanks folks..
and ole coot i owe you one:)
More than one, but I'm willing to call it even! Glad it worked for ya!

Heat from a hair dryer or the like will sometimes loosen loctite. I use it very sparingly, and never where there's the slightest chance you need to take it apart.

Larry, maybe you don't call me friend anymore. I forgot all about your pen needing a refill until I just saw this. I sincerely apologize. A lot has happened since we flew to Florida to drive mom and dad back to say the least but here it would only sound like excuses. I wasn't ignoring you intentionally, just plain forgot. I am sorry. Glad Mack came to the rescue and explained it to you so you were successful. Oh, and no lock tite on any of my pens, just snug 'em by hand.

What the heck??? Who was it that told you there was no picture...who told you what kind of refill it was...sure glad it's Sunday!!!

hey thanks to all of you and Johnathon your still a friend ,, dont need to worry about that ever!!!! we got busy to and while in woodcraft we got the refills.. so we could still fondle that little workhorse.. and your finger tight was SNUG!