Voting Results are In!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
The polls are now officially closed, and the winners have been decided.

In short, the proposed Forum Constitution, the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct, and the Moderator Rules and Procedures were all approved by those who voted, and we have a few new moderators to add to the existing crew of seasoned veterans. :wave: We'll get things set up for the new staff before the end of the weekend, and get them a bit acquainted with their new jobs.

The new moderator crew, in order of volunteering to be elected:

1. Matt Dunlap

2. Cecil Arnold

3. Tod Evans

4. Jeff Horton

5. Steve Ash

6. Steve Clardy

7. Joe Blankshain

8. Robert (Shaz) Schaubhut

9. Stuart Ablett

10. Dave Richards

Stay tuned registered voters...it looks like we'll be having a new referendum soon to tweak the CoC a little. More news on this in a day or two. ;)

Thanks for helping to guide the direction of this forum -

The Family Woodworking Staff

time to vote

Vaughn,

I tried to do my civic duty and cast my votes, but all I got was a message stating that I do not have permission to do that. I was logged in properly and as far as I know, I am a member of the group. Can you explain why this could happen?

Thanks,

Tony

Vaughn,

I tried to do my civic duty and cast my votes, but all I got was a message stating that I do not have permission to do that. I was logged in properly and as far as I know, I am a member of the group. Can you explain why this could happen?

Thanks,

Tony
Hi Tony -

Did you register to vote? If you did, let me know and I'll see if I can figure out what happened. We had a few guys who registered (or thought they did) and their names didn't show up in the list.

- Vaughn

Time to vote / registration?

Hi Vaughn,

I may be blind, but there is noplace for me to register, as you advised me. I followed Frank's post and the control panel page has no place for me to do that. I am going to try to attach the CP page, as it appears on my screen here. Maybe I'm just missing something somewhere.

Aloha,

Tony

Family Woodworking
User Control Panel
Welcome, Tony Baideme.
You last visited: Today at 08:44 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 9.

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online

Go to Page...

Control Panel
Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items

List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions

List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments
New Subscribed Threads: (0)
There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.
View all Subscribed Threads

Forum Jump
User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home General Woodworking Area General Woodworking Q&A Flatwork Project Showcase Finishing School Carpentry and Construction Shop Tours Jigs and Fixtures Designs, Plans and Sketches Tool and Equipment Area New Tools Old Iron Hot Deals Handtool Haven Neander Woodworking Q&A Neander Tool Questions and Show & Tell Handtool Project Showcase Lathe Land General Woodturning Q&A Turning Tool Questions and Show & Tell Lathe Project Showcase Off Topic Area Welcome and Introductions Off Topic Discussion Classified Ads Site Questions and Test Posts Members Only - Forum Directions and Business