Are You Free Tonight?

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Several of you have already seen this on Facebook, but for the rest of you...

Barleyroom-DGVM%20FB%206-11-13.jpg

:D

A few pics from last night...with captions:

Hmm...did I leave the stove on at home?

Barley%20Room%2011%20June%202013%20-%2001%20-%20600.jpg

Wow, if I close this eye I only see one of everything instead of two.

Barley%20Room%2011%20June%202013%20-%2002%20-%20600.jpg

Gee, it sure sucks to have to play this wimpy little drum set.

Barley%20Room%2011%20June%202013%20-%2003%20-%20600.jpg

Wow man, this is some killer acid!

Barley%20Room%2011%20June%202013%20-%2004%20-%20600.jpg

Digging the new geetar...

Barley%20Room%2011%20June%202013%20-%2005%20-%20600.jpg

By the way, my sister shot a couple of videos with my phone. The picture is OK, but the audio is really, really bad, so I won't be sharing them. We're going to try to shoot some more video with better equipment at out gig Friday night.

You are having way too much fun anymore...

Looks like a great time, And that photographer really knows how to capture your bands inner essence!

For cell phone audio, it sounds pretty darn good. Some might fine playing as well...

(And they held the cell phone the right way! Yay!)

For cell phone audio, it sounds pretty darn good. Some might fine playing as well...

(And they held the cell phone the right way! Yay!)

Mikey was kind and edited out the very beginning of the solo. I had practiced that part the most and had it down cold...then I totally hosed it last night. Friday will be better. The chops are coming back slowly but surely. :thumb:

And that was my sister running my phone camera (and taking the still shots with my Nikon). She's done photo and video work professionally in the past. ;)

Yea man for a cell phone that sounded real good.:thumb: I have never learned to play, but most of my family plays. My brother in law was a studio musician for years, playing for a bunch of top bands.(in Phillie and NYC) My oldest bro has also been playing for over 45 years, and still does a number of small shows with his band.So even though I don't play I like to think I know a real player when I here one. And you are definitely that. :headbang:

Mighty fine! Reminds me that I haven't listened to an old friend just a few miles up the road in a long time. Been knowing him since grade school and he has been rocking ever since. Floyd Tolston is another friend, ol' country boy but so am I so I get a kick out of his writing and singing too. Nice to have wide tastes, not too much music I don't like. Of course if I don't like it I just declare it ain't music!

Hu