Ok, so most of you know what I was running for a DC.
Well it just wasn't getting the job done, especially when I was using the planer and drum sander. So I purchased this from Oneida.
I am very happy with the function. I ran a couple tests, as good as I could. I ran a bunch of MDF through the sander and planed a few boards. I did get a small amount of dust in the filter from sanding. The planer produced almost no filter dust. Before I got too crazy with some of my ideas, I made a duplicate of the bottom of the cyclone.
I then cut a 6" hole in a 55 gal barrel top and mounted the cyclone on top.
Here is a picture of the bag after the test. Very little dust made it there.
Now it is time to get serious with this thing. I want to wall mount the cyclone. I made a stand for the cyclone and mounted it the the wall.
I found some 6" HVAC duct adapters at Menards and bought two. Mounted them tot he barrel and bottom of the cyclone wall mount.
Along with Jim's 6" hose, here it is in all it's glory.