For you viewing pleasure.

Chuck Thoits

While I didn't make this I know the guy who did. I had him make it for girl number 1 to go along with the pens Mack made.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 61
That's gorgeous. :thumb: If it sound half as nice as it looks, the girl is in for a treat. :clap:

Some people call that a ukulele...I prefer the technical term: Wussy baby guitar. :rofl:

That's gorgeous. :thumb: If it sound half as nice as it looks, the girl is in for a treat. :clap:

Some people call that a ukulele...I prefer the technical term: Wussy baby guitar. :rofl:
That's just why she wanted one Vaughn because a full grown guitar will be to hard to take to collage with her.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amazing how much talent there is out there. Beautiful indeed! Your daughter will be thrilled. Now you'll have to come up with something as nice for daughter number (?)

Amazing how much talent there is out there. Beautiful indeed! Your daughter will be thrilled. Now you'll have to come up with something as nice for daughter number (?)

#2 got a PC she has not taste for the finer things in life.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But it made her happy so I guess.

That is beautiful.

When I was that age ukuleles were a big thing. Almost everyone could play one.
My musical talents are so great that I couldn't even learn to play one however.

I love music. I have absolutely no musical talent. That is really sad!

Enjoy,
JimB