Rain Rain go Away come back next year please ....

Rob Keeble

Once again we have rain today. Whats your weather been doing. Rochester area said they had the most rain for the month of June ever in history. I am beginning to think we living in a Rain Forest....humidity is unbelievable. :(

Seems like it's been raining since June 1st. past few days have been sunny hot and humid but it looks like the rain is coming back tonight for the rest of the week. Over 10" of rain in the past month or so. Summer stinks so far.

Normally I run my A/C about 12 or so days a year. I've had it on for the last month with no end in sight :(

Second cutting of hay is still in the field standing at least. Hard to find 3 days straight to dry it. No complaints here, no asking for it to go away. I clearly remember last year, 1992 and 1988. It has rivers high, but we aren't flooding. Everything is green. I'll take it.

Aww come on Rob it only rained twice this summer. The first time for 45 days and the second for 35 days:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We're around +25 inches on the average rainfall for the year.

Just heard on the radio. We have already reached our yearly average for rainfall in half a year.

Last edited:
Im hoping for some rain tonight, its been brutal here as well with temps and humidity, but no rain the past 7-10 days, even though june was just about the heaviest rainfall amount for us.