Proof of trip

Roger Tulk

This is for the guys who told me "no pics, it didn't happen." :p

We landed at Heathrow and went to Paris the next morning. Jennifer had the day off, so we went and saw a couple of things:

024 Venus de Milo.jpg 041 Arc de Triomphe.jpg 043 Jenn and Eiffel.jpg

I asked that girl on the left for a date, but she sid she'd already met someone who completely disarmed her. We went to the Arc de Triomphe in the evening and then walked to the Eiffel Tower. We went back to the tower two days later in daytime, but we couldn't go up it because the staff were on strike.

We spent three days in Paris, then flew back to Heathrow and spent three days in the middle of the city.

St. Pauls.jpg 104 Jenn at MA.jpg 107 Im a girl.jpg 113 Here I am.jpg

These are St. Paul's Cathedral ( the entrance fee was 16 pounds, but I attended Mass, so I got in for free.) My lovely daughter Jenn at Marble Arch, A performer in the London Gay Pride Parade which we tried to avoid, and me on a river cruise, just to show that I really was there. We had a great time, ate well, saw lots of stuff, and Jenn was addressed as my wife several times.

I'm glad you & your family had a great time in Paris. It's a great place to visit and is one of the greatest tourist attractions on earth with all its arts & history.

We (wife, daughter & me) visited Paris in 2005. We tried the Eiffel Tower 5 times, but each time the lines were so long we decided that we'd miss out too much on the other sights. I absolutely was impressed with it, even from ground level. Another very impressive visit was the Sacre Coeur Basilica, both as beautiful architecture and its grand view of Paris from the steps.