The Ambassador and I

Steve Ash

It's been a few years since I've been home long enough for visiting, so things worked out after several attempts Larry and his bride (Randi) came over and we had a few beers. As always, pictures are required for proof so my wife (Judy) snapped a picture of us with my grandson Aiden.
Seemed nice to rekindle an old friendship......image.jpg

Thanks Mack for turning the picture around.....I always was a bit off kilter but didn't realize I was that far off.
Karl, one of our conversations was about you and the trip we made to Wisconsin a few years back to meet up with you cheeseheads, and how we'd like to see you again.
Larry, catching up we did, looking forward to the next time we do some catching up......it's amazing the things that happen to us, our families and our jobs over a few years. Like the old saying goes......the only thing that is constant in life is change.

Well Steve real good to see you around. Even better is to see you put a smile on the old boys face. Was beginning to wonder if he had forgotten how to laugh. :) He was rather serious at BW . (Burning wood).

Karl, one of our conversations was about you and the trip we made to Wisconsin a few years back to meet up with you cheeseheads, and how we'd like to see you again.

The feeling is mutual on hooking up again.

We're kinda stuck around the house as mom's vertigo is progressively getting worse. She only goes out for Dr. appointments and an occasional trip to Ho_Chunk for a couple of hours. She uses her walker all the time and even with that has spells where she almost keels over. Can't leave her more than a few hours at a time.