Golden Honeycomb

Les Elm

Cast by IAP member healeydays (Mike Brouillette) and he is thinking of offering these blanks for sale soon.
I turned, polished and dressed up in a Black/Gold Sierra.

Les

DSC04834Custom.jpg

DSC04990Custom.jpg

DSC04997Custom.jpg

DSC04994Custom.jpg

DSC05001Custom.jpg

DSC05004Custom.jpg

DSC05006Custom.jpg

DSC05010Custom.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's an impressive blank Les, is that real honeycomb he is using or some brass formed up stuff. :dunno::eek:

The pen looks even better and being able to see through the side and top is the cherry on the cake. Should make a really good talking point pen. Well done. Thanks for posting it.

So Les how about posting a picture of the range of pens you do. I was thinking if you have a stand/booth, with pens you should surely by now have such a huge variety of products in your pen range. I mean you can cater to just about any taste I can think of.

Would be nice if you have them to see a full range picture. :)

Last edited:
Wow that's an impressive blank Les, is that real honeycomb he is using or some brass formed up stuff. :dunno::eek:

The pen looks even better and being able to see through the side and top is the cherry on the cake. Should make a really good talking point pen. Well done. Thanks for posting it.

So Les how about posting a picture of the range of pens you do. I was thinking if you have a stand/booth, with pens you should surely by now have such a huge variety of products in your pen range. I mean you can cater to just about any taste I can think of.

Would be nice if you have them to see a full range picture. :)

Rob,

This might give you a bit of an idea of the variety of pens, etc. I make.
I also have a drawer inside each pen display case full of pens as well.

Les

DSC03721Custom.jpg

DSC03728Custom.jpg

DSC03724Custom.jpg

DSC03723Custom.jpg