Brown came!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Some assembly required. It will be stored in the Putter Palace while I chase to Arizona tomorrow to check on my mother who went into hospice last week. Initial trial run is scheduled for the end of next week. Yummmmmm! Smoked shrimp boats! Yummmm!

Smoker.jpg

And, because the MH freezer is ridiculously tiny, I got this dinky upright freezer. Now I don't need to choose between ice or food. It's hot enough that I want both at the same time. Imagine that!

Freezer.jpg

Woohoo! Guess I better get that pid put together!

Although, I must say, I did smoke a chicken on sunday without my pid, as I was re-assembling it, and it turned out just fine....

20130714-IMG_9507.jpg

Carol,

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your product from your new toy! Kinda makes me wonder if I shoulda gone the more automated route myself. But, I'm just old-fashioned enough to want to pet my stick/charcoal burner and have an excuse to sip on some adult beverages!!!

Keep us posted about your mother. I know how that can be.

You guys are tooooooooo funny. How to keep up.

I got my eye on the same one here Carol and Brent. Except my wheeler dealer mentality wont let me pay the price they want. Its the same as what you guys pay by the way but I happen to know they have 101 in stock so I am going to play a game of waiting them out till they drop the price to get rid of them. :) Good old home depot.

Darren making some prawn abts tonight :) Got to try something new. :)

Brent that chicken looks to die for.

Hope you gonna make life easy and share the info on your PID that you building for Carol. I am feeling lazy so it would be nice to know exactly which setup you got on ebay just so I know it all works without debugging. :) Thinking about that chicken has my mouth watering.

Hope you gonna make life easy and share the info on your PID that you building for Carol. I am feeling lazy so it would be nice to know exactly which setup you got on ebay just so I know it all works without debugging.

Yep, I redid mine as a prototype and am putting together Carol's with pictures and everything. Will make a post out of it once I'm done.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see "Brown Camel" every time they see the title of this thread? :rofl:

_44534603_gawaincut.jpg