Status
Not open for further replies.
test

just testing the waters by the way that is my princess :wave:

Attachments

• 100_0573 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_0573 (600 x 450).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 83
I recently began using this neat little program, it is called FastStone Image Viewer and you can download it HERE and use it for FREE :D

I found it very easy to use, just another option.

Cheers!

Stuart:

Thanks for that tutorial.

Is there any chance you might add a link to the FWW upload section at the top of your page? I use a different graphics program and while I was able to scroll down to find the forum specific info I would've liked the tutorial better if I could have just clicked to get to what I wanted to see.

Again, thanks for having the info up in any format!

Stuart:

Thanks for that tutorial.

Is there any chance you might add a link to the FWW upload section at the top of your page? I use a different graphics program and while I was able to scroll down to find the forum specific info I would've liked the tutorial better if I could have just clicked to get to what I wanted to see.

Again, thanks for having the info up in any format!
Mark, I'm guessing you really were directing this to me, since I wrote the tutorial. (I understand though...it's hard to tell me and Stu apart. He's the good-looking one with the beard.) :rofl:

Good suggestion on rearranging the tutorial. It started out as something just for resizing pics (on another forum), and grew from there. It'd make sense to change the order of presentation, or break it into two separate tutorials. I'll put it on my to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.