Its almost done...

Some kind of a sorting machine?

Looks like there are several levels to it....?

I thought maybe a game for the kids, but I think you would use a bit better plywood and paint it a bright color, thus I'm assuming this is more of a work tool of some sort....?

Yeah, I tried to figure out what kind of a shop fixture it is going to be. It is too rough to be a podium/desk. On the other hand what are nice pieces of walnut doing with that packing grade plywood?

I'll wait and see.

Enjoy,
JimB

I cannot even think of a "smart goofball" answer to give.
And that is sad!

Looking good! From what I saw of the weather you might be a few days out on the sun....

So a few years back I made a solar dehydrator based on the rhodales plan.. However unfortunaletely I decided to scale it up. The problem was I did the scaling math linearly (from say 2*2*2 to 4*4*4) this didn't work for beans as the volume went from 8cf to 64cf and my solar collector was only 2x the original size not 8x (which would have been a whole lot of glass!").

I reckon yours looks a lot more reasonably proportioned :thumb:

So Jay you care to share what you going to be drying? Going into the herb drying business? You got the space to do these things now.:)

Of course when i hear drying food i think immediately of Jerky but done with strips of meat but i know these aint for that. :)