Barn Raising - ALL moved in

Dave this coming Saturday Rennie is making a stop at my shop on his Perspective Tour, Ken Werner, Jim Capozzi (better known as Grizz to his friends), Mark Kosmowski, & Don Orr are all visiting for a BBQ and some general shop talk. There isn't any real 'work' going on though I still have a bunch of stuff left to do on my shop, the funding for the major stuff evaporated long before the current economic crisis started, so I'm Making Do with what I have. We Might get around to installing a window or two, repairing a couple of doors, who knows we might even Build a NEW door if we feel up to it... or we might just have a 'pick on Ned' day (usually the case, whenever Mark and I get together, we alternate who gets to live 'in the barrel' that day and bear the brunt of the jokes). Regardless, there will be burgers, Salt potatoes, salad and a dessert or two, soft drinks, barley pops and lots of camraderie. You're more than welcome to make the trek, I'm just East of Syracuse 'on' Oneida lake. PM me if you'd like directions, let me know which major route you're coming in on and I'll get you here with minimal fuss.
We're in the middle of a week of rain, so I'd have to be a little creative when it comes to parking any large vehicles, but space could be found if you have a camper and want to bivouac here as well.

Darn Darn Darn I would love to make it but I am visiting my son in Va this weekend and taking him on a day bow hunt.
I've fish Erie a lot out of Mexico and some of the other popular spot up there , great area. Maybe next time I will not be so un informed.

Dave it would have been quite the trek, albeit a worthy one. Enjoy the day in the woods! I'll keep a light on for you if you ever feel like visiting though. Plus, I'll have a New barn raising tale to do in about a year and a half when I move to Bridgewater VA.

Did you finally get that window installed?

kinda sorta... I have to rip it back out... but yep, It is 'in'.. for now

after my tim allen impression...

ok, two tim allen impressions...

_OTL1854.jpg

Hmmmm... tape measure must have been off when the 'framing crew' was at work...

hmmm.jpg

hence the need to tear out and reset it

_OTL1862.jpg

Last edited: