Sneaking out on a short visit

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
I plan to see a parishioner in Reno, and then slip a little further north, maybe for some ale and smoke. Bringing gifts. Heading out in about 6 hours. 'Nite all.

C'mon, 'fess up Carol. You just want to play with Bob some more. :rolleyes: :rofl: Either that, or you found some more kitchen knives that need sharpening. :D

I believe there was a Carol sighting today. :) I'm sure we'll get the camera going tomorrow as she shows Brent her dovetail jig. But only in trade for notes on smoking St. Louis style pork ribs. Great fellowship. A pint or two may have been consumed. Chicken kebabs...doesn't get much better out in the hinterlands :wave:

Currently reading Smoke & Spice. Taking notes. Ribs in refrigerator. Leaving soon to see my parishioner. Later this afternoon round 2 of the dovetail jig demo. Tonight, maybe a little more ale and testing the BBQ lesson. Pix? Yeah, I know the rules. But sometimes it is wise to destroy the evidence! :rofl:

... Pix? Yeah, I know the rules. But sometimes it is wise to destroy the evidence! :rofl:

Heh...through the magic of the Internet, I was able to hack into Brent's camera and grab this actual, unretouched photo from last night. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This pic is worth at least a thousand and one. :D

Finger%20Pals.jpg

Ummmm, Weekday ribs... I haven't been allowed to use the smoker much lately. Someone in this house seemed to think I was overdoing things.

What a treat to be able to make ribs on a weekday.

FWW-9801.jpg

FWW Burning Wood Redux - Dovetail Joints

They say you need the right tool for the right job, so Carol brought up her dovetail jig and showed Brent how to do it the right way...

Carol's fine instruction:
Carol Instruction.jpg

Assistant Supervisor:
Assistant Supervisor.jpg

Finally, things are in action:
In Business.jpg

Flying sawdust:
Sawdust Flying.jpg

Somehow the right tool for the right job means a new router in Brent's future :rofl::rolleyes:

Oh yeahhhhh lets all chant ....Milwaukee ...Milwaukee....Milwaukee...:)
We behind u Brent.
Brent if its not too late already as in Carol departed with Jig can you take some snaps of how she has set that up on the wood sides.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2