1 Brickhouse 1 Outhouse

Latest cigar box guitars, well that's half right...Don't know where my head was at laying out the 6 string, strings are way too close for these fat fingers{1&5/8" at the nut}:doh:...should look nice hanging on the wall :eek: :bang:

No sound clips of either, sorry but the enthusiasm is just not quite there >.......:deadhorse:
CBG1.jpg CBG2.JPG
CBG3.JPG CBG4.JPG

Couple of very nice looking ones, Ken. I like what you did with the tuning pegs also. I have a red Brick House box that is destined for a ukulele. Looks like I am in the ukulele business for a while. My son informed me there are three uke boxes headed to my mail box. I'm trying to get him to order some wood for necks and such also. I gave him measurements for each board a little inflated. Enough to make a least three necks fro each, I mean I should get something out of the deal...

...the 6 string, strings are way too close for these fat fingers...

Problem solved:

dunlop_glass_slide_202_a.jpg

:D

BTW, I really like the positioning of the tuning pegs, too. You're giving the strings a relatively straight shot over the nut. That's a good thing. :thumb:

And your various embellishments (particularly the bridges and pickup rings) look sweet, too. :clap:

Ken you may be slightly disappointed but from where i am at they look fantastic. Ditto on what Vaughn said on the decorations. :thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

BTW, I really like the positioning of the tuning pegs, too. You're giving the strings a relatively straight shot over the nut. That's a good thing. :thumb:

And your various embellishments (particularly the bridges and pickup rings) look sweet, too. :clap:

Totally agree with Vaughn. Besides on a cigar box guitar, you should just be mashing your fingers around anyway. Or do like vaughn suggested and make it a slider!