Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday once again so what is up

Outside the beltway

Friday once again so what is up

my wifes away all weekend so I have a free weekend not like I don't have free weekends every weekend but this one is totally just to figure out what to do chop wood or paint I go for a bike ride ...........
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

Delton, Michigan
    need to get some walls covered, then off to the woods i hope. to see if this year looks any better than last year.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

North West Indiana
    Family reunion at our farm this Sunday. Have to change a tire on the wagon and drive the team for a few hours Saturday in anticipation of Sunday. Move tables, chairs, grill and canopies. Monday, RELAX.

Hope you find it better out there Larry. More water, less congregation of deer so shouldn't have the die off you had last year.
    God and family, the rest is icing on the cake.

I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place.

Premier Bovine Scatologist

new york city burbs
    my son is making another movie night, so its bbq and a movie sat night.
    Human Test Dummy

Nova Scotia, 45N 64W
    Outdoor jobs tomorrow and Sunday. Move some fence lanes - want to use every bit of "free" grazing. Some quality time with the grass trimmer, mower and chainsaw. There are shrub beds and areas where I'm going to have to resort to violence, the result of several years of neglect. The good thing is, shrubbery and gardens are fairly forgiving.
    For a change of pace, maybe throw in a truckload of firewood. It's not going to get any drier.
    Sunday and Monday are looking like showers or rain, so a chance to apply some ideas Larry left with me for better shop set-up and effeciency.
    Have some work stuff to keep an eye on too. Big changes are coming and time is speeding up in that department.
    Otherwise, pretty quiet
    Oh, and probably a beverage at the end of the day - the grey-bearded guy brought me some tasty, exotic stuff and there's still a few left!
    Last edited by Peter Rideout; 08-30-2013 at 01:05 PM.

DSM, IA
    No plans for the first time in a couple months...looking forward to it too!

To hot for shop time until monday when it will be about 25 degrees cooler than it will be today (102!!). Will probably finish up some paint touch ups in the entry/hallway and watch some football.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Lakeport NY and/or the nearest hotel

Friday once again so what is up

Work work, then on call... Shop time

S E Washington State
    Packing up the trailer and truck and getting ready to head to the Oregon Coast on Monday for two weeks of playing around in the beach!
    "We the People ......"

falcon heights, minnesota
    as much shop time as possible, and getting the newsletter out.
    benedictione omnes bene

Escondido, CA
    Worky work. Crunch time to get all ready for the new guy. Count down until the end of September. Do have to work on the trailer lights and the truck in preparation for the first trip with stuff back to Arizona on the 15th. Big order from e-trailer coming in to hook up safely and tow without terror.

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed