TS Router *Update*

Fun fun fun :D

Maybe someday I'll own a real router :eek::rofl:
mini-pic 001.jpg mini-pic 002.jpg
mini-pic 003.jpgmini-pic 004.jpg
mini-pic 005.jpgmini-pic 006.jpg

and speaking of winging it...started an out-feed table but, needed some in progress adjustments as I forgot about the travel distance of the motor during beveling...far as I got this evening...
mini-pic 033.jpgmini-pic 034.jpg

Last edited:
Moving right along. What, no miter slot for the router table? Just partly kidding; some of us can't imagine being without one and others could care less :thumb:

Thanks guys!

Moving right along. What, no miter slot for the router table? Just partly kidding; some of us can't imagine being without one and others could care less :thumb:

I guess you could say I belong to neither group... haven't had a need for one, but hope to one day up-grade to some real power and splurge for all the bells & whistles. Until then, the old f-style clamps will have to fit my needs.

Up-date

Well, good enough for now. I got rid of some shorts & scrap pieces, even put a dent into my hodgepodge assortment of reclaimed drawer pulls and a couple of doors from my previous set-up{on the out-feed table}. Made a quick adjustment to re-use my router fence and mounted it to the TS fence...now I need to go back out there and shovel for the missing dog...told him not to get comfortable with all the dust flying :D

mini-pix 001.jpg mini-pix 002.jpg mini-pix 003.jpg
mini-pix 004.jpg mini-pix 005.jpg mini-pix 006.jpg
mini-pix 007.jpg mini-pix 008.jpg

Thanks Larry, I collect the dust everywhere, on the table, on the floor, on top of the machines & benches, the dogs backs, my lungs :rofl:...regulated to a shop vac, & broom...
When ye's poor ya make do best ya can :crutches: Yeah I know it's bad for one's health but can't be much worse than these damn cigarettes that keep calling me back :bang::eek::(

Edit: Thanks Rennie, but don't let the camera or me fool ya...looks good for what it is, up close is another story :rofl: one of these days I'm going to force myself to sketch things up before diving in....

Last edited:
Looks very useful, Ken. :thumb: And I honestly like all the mismatched drawer and door hardware. Just has a certain cool frugality to it. ;)

What a great setup Ken. I too have a box of misc pulls, handles and hinges. I pick up anything that looks interesting when the BORG's have their clearance tables out and things are a buck or less apiece. They come in handy at the oddest times ;-)