Look who blew in from Sacramento...

I'm starting to think 2013 is the year of Family visits.

Look who showed up on our doorstep with all kinds of toys? Our guitar playing pal, Jason Beam :wave:

This isn't Kansas anymore
Jason Beam.jpg

Let's get this show on the road
Jason_Brent.jpg

We expect great music to be posted by the end of the day :thumb:

Dang,

We only got 11 songs recorded.

I want to put them up somewhere, but we need a name for the 'band' before I do.

Any suggestions! (I'm probably going to regret this) :rolleyes:

Dang where is Donald playing with my jet when i need him to fly me to Reno. :rofl: Trump if you read this get your self over to Logan airport in the Am and pick me up.

Enjoy the time together just seeing the pic brings back the BW memories.

For a band name how about "Desert Lizzards"

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I'm liking GoodOle12Bar and Blues Jam 2. Sounds like Jason has been working on counting measures. :thumb: Bunch of nice licks, too. :yes:

What a fantastic day!

Funny enough - i didn't even have to try counting at all - brent adapted nicely to my crummy progressions :p :p

It ain't Billboard worthy stuff, but I'm still stunned that we managed to capture anything that even remotely resembled music having this be my first real shot at playing along with someone .. what a blast! :D

...Funny enough - i didn't even have to try counting at all - brent adapted nicely to my crummy progressions...

No, he didn't adapt. He made you adapt. ;) He played the right chords for the right lengths of times, which forced you to do the same. :) That way you didn't really have to think about it, you just had to listen out of the corner of your ear to what he was playing to know where you should be. Eventually, you were able to anticipate the changes before they were happening. That's what playing with someone else can do to you. :thumb: :D

now there is some musical wisdom that relates to wood working as well, when working with someone that is as good or better than you you both gain more experience and get better at what your doing. the times i have had the chance to work along side another has always made me better for it.