BW 2013 ........man that was a good time.

Rob Keeble

I was just busy filing away photos from recent trip to USA and had some BW woods 2013 pics to put in place as well.

When i look back on those photos man that was a good time we had. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks again Brent and Sharon for great memories ............boy that fatty has me feeling hungry especially when its chilly here today and some comfort food like that would go down well.

Brent you sure took care of our stomachs. :rofl::thumb: Dont think my heart loves you for it though but hey we here for a good time not a long time is how the tune goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFIaI1M5kU

Wonder if B&S could be hypnotized into doing it again...fee requried!!!

That wouldn't be hard, but you might have a few that think Reno is a bit of a stretch as a central location.:rolleyes:

One of my funnest summers in quite a while. I'm not generally a people person, but there's something about these "people" in the forum that gives me pause to re-think that :wave:

Had a blast:)

Rob, you should post a few if you find any goodies in your pics :photographer:

Throw in my thanks again, too. :thumb: Brent and Sharon did a great job of hosting it, and it was a hoot getting to meet and know some of the familiar faces around here. :wave:

i will also attest to the fun we had, glad i was able to make it and get to see some folks i hadnt before.. the food, fun and folks were wonderful.. one of my better trips for sure. and even the chauffeur wasnt to hard on me either:)

I'm very glad i went. And i feel a little guilty that I got my own personal BW redeux a couple weeks ago by myself. Brent & Sharron are fantastic hosts and wonderful folks to hang out with. If I could find a way to teleport, I'd probably be there every weekend jamming with Brent :D

I'm very glad i went. And i feel a little guilty that I got my own personal BW redeux a couple weeks ago by myself. Brent & Sharron are fantastic hosts and wonderful folks to hang out with. If I could find a way to teleport, I'd probably be there every weekend jamming with Brent :D

Any time!