Thread: Help please

Help please

Late yesterday my phone at work started to cut out. I coudln't hear anyone that called, but they could hear me. I can't get a dial tone when I pick up the handset. I replaced the cord from the phone to handset and that works for about an hour then, same problem. I send an email explaining my situation to our "fix it" people and they proceed to try and call me 4 times over an hour.

I email again saying I can't answer the phone, that's why I'm getting in touch for a new phone...they suggest I call them to discuss
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Is your "fix-it" guy named Bubba, by any chance?

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

My email is broken.

Ok please submit a help request to the support queue. Their email address is...

To update, they were going to send a new $200 4 line phone to me, but I told them I only have 1 line and I'm pretty sure it's just the handset. Get to work this morning and they had overnighted the new 4 line phone at about 3pm yesterday, that couldn't have been cheap either. I took the handset from the new phone, plugged it into the old phone and I'm back in business. Only problem is that the new phne is white and the old one is black...So now I will answer the phone, "Ebony and ivory, how can I help you?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 222.jpg  
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

The corporate mindset, hard at work.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Yep, real life Dilbert in action
    I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.

All your phone calls will be received on black & white. Black & white & stick it in your ear.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Re: Help please

Just be sure to keep your own mind and council if ever there is a crisis in your company. Glad u got yourself sorted out. :thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    cheers