Help please

Jeff Bower

Late yesterday my phone at work started to cut out. I coudln't hear anyone that called, but they could hear me. I can't get a dial tone when I pick up the handset. I replaced the cord from the phone to handset and that works for about an hour then, same problem. I send an email explaining my situation to our "fix it" people and they proceed to try and call me 4 times over an hour.:bang:

I email again saying I can't answer the phone, that's why I'm getting in touch for a new phone...they suggest I call them to discuss :doh::huh::mad:

Is your "fix-it" guy named Bubba, by any chance? :D

PullingHairOut.jpeg

To update, they were going to send a new $200 4 line phone to me, but I told them I only have 1 line and I'm pretty sure it's just the handset. Get to work this morning and they had overnighted the new 4 line phone at about 3pm yesterday, that couldn't have been cheap either. I took the handset from the new phone, plugged it into the old phone and I'm back in business. Only problem is that the new phne is white and the old one is black...So now I will answer the phone, "Ebony and ivory, how can I help you?"

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 21
Just be sure to keep your own mind and council if ever there is a crisis in your company. :) Glad u got yourself sorted out. :thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2